Amongst the STAR membership there is a forensic accountant and every year he shares his analysis of the club’s latest accounts – for which many thanks. Here’s his analysis for the accounting year ending in June 2022.
- No surprises in the accounts
- Wage bill significantly reduced
- Club continues to lose money
- But Mr Dai continues his support by converting debt into equity
- In five season Mr Dai has pumped £166m into the club
- Some progress made towards a more financially sustainable future
Please read this article for a fuller view.
Please note these accounts do not in themselves determine whether or not we get another points deduction – they form only part of the consideration.